Mission and Vision
The mission of Feeding South Dakota is to eliminate hunger in South Dakota.
The vision of Feeding South Dakota is to lead in the effort to eliminate hunger in our state by:
- To develop hunger solutions in communities throughout the state.
- To acquire ample sources of food through donations and purchases.
- To distribute food, directly to clients and through hunger relief organizations.
- To be a source of information and assistance to alleviate hunger.
- To advocate at the state and federal level on behalf of the hungry.