Mission and Vision
The mission of Feeding South Dakota is to eliminate hunger in South Dakota.
The vision of Feeding South Dakota is to lead in the effort to eliminate hunger in our state by:
- To develop hunger solutions in communities throughout the state.
- To acquire ample sources of food through donations and purchases.
- To distribute food, directly to clients and through hunger relief organizations.
- To be a source of information and assistance to alleviate hunger.
- To advocate at the state and federal level on behalf of the hungry.
Our values at Feeding South Dakota:
- We value providing quality service in all that we do.
- We value ensuring each individual in need is treated with dignity and respect.
- We value our relationships with our donors.
- We value our partners whose support enables us to feed the hungry.
- We value financial stability.
- We value healthy and safe life styles where we live and work.
- We value leadership, teamwork, and open communication in working together for a common goal.
- We value trust and integrity, both internally and externally.